Filling and delicious, this dish is quick to make and easily pleases kids who would normally shun salads.
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 6 oz. baked tortilla chips (about 60 chips)
- 12 cups sliced iceberg lettuce
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 large sweet yellow or red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 443
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Sodium: 1,117mg
- Carbs: 51g
- Protein: 32g
- Fiber: 10g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.