- prep 20 min cook 50 min
- serves 12
If you don’t tell, no one will know that this fabulous cake is made with low-fat cheeses.
- 3 ounces vanilla wafers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat (1%) cottage cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) nonfat cream cheese
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Sodium: 395mg
- Protein: 11g
- Fiber: 0g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.