- prep 25 min cook 60 min
- serves 24
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Filling
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups fresh or partially thawed frozen blueberries
How to make it 1 hour, 25 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 105mg
- Carbs: 17g
- Protein: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
Naturally sweet blueberries stretch these bars’ creamy filling. Swapping out the traditional shortbread crust (made with white flour and a copious amount of butter) for a whole wheat crust, adds more fiber while reducing saturated fat.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.