- 3 medium-large (about 1 1/4 lbs.) ripe avocados, pitted and flesh scooped out
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped into 1/4-in. pieces
- 1/2 to 1 fresh serrano chile, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 tbs. chopped fresh cilantro, loosely packed, plus leaves for garnish
- 1 tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and flesh diced into 1/4-in. pieces
How to make it
FIESTA AT RICK’S: FABULOUS FOOD FOR GREAT TIMES WITH FRIENDS, COPYRIGHT © 2010 BY RICK BAYLESS AND DEANN GROEN BAYLESS, IS PUBLISHED AT $35 BY W.W. NORTON & COMPANY, INC., 500 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10110.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.