Try this delicious sandwich packed with healthy grilled vegetables and dressed with a fat-free Greek yogurt sauce.
- prep 20 min cook 10 min
- serves 4
- 1 medium eggplant (1 pound), peeled and sliced lengthwise 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomato strips
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- 1 pound zucchini, sliced lengthwise 1/4-inch thick
- 1 small red onion, sliced crosswise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 whole-wheat lavash (12-inch size)
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 11 mg
- Sodium: 523 mg
- Carbs: 64 g
- Protein: 16 g
- Fiber: 9 g
How to make it 30 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.