SECRET INGREDIENT: carrot juice
Roasting vegetables caramelizes their sugars and brings out their sweetness. It’s a fantastic technique for intensifying the flavor of a sauce or soup. It also helps to use carrot juice in place of plain old broth as the soup base.
- prep 15 min cook 45 min
- serves 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves
- 12 ounces all-purpose potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups carrot juice
- 12 ounces plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
How to make it 1 hour
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.