- prep 15 min cook 15 min
- serves 4
SECRET INGREDIENT: tortillas
In America, we make chicken soup with noodles or rice. Our neighbors to the south use strips of corn tortillas instead. They add delightful crunch to this quick soup flavored with cumin, coriander, and melted Monterey Jack cheese.
- 6 corn tortillas (6-inch), cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 1 ounce)
How to make it 30 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.