Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Dutch-process unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup boiling water
How to make it
Healthy Cooking Tip
At this point the cupcakes can be kept covered at room temperature for up to 2 days, or frozen for 6 weeks. Defrost and ice with the cinnamon butter cream frosting. Cover the frosting, and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 6 weeks.
Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- 4 ½ cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Chocolate curls for garnishing cupcakes
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.