- prep 60 min cook 15 min
- serves 4
Lean pork marinated in a Mexican spice and citrus mixture and sautéed until succulent makes an excellent filling for soft flour tortillas. The finishing touch is a crown of fresh avocado salsa.
- 14 ounces pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 2 onions, thickly sliced
- 2 red or yellow peppers, seeded and cut into chunks
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 grapefruit or 1 small blood orange
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mild chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano or mixed herbs such as herbes de Provence
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 3 green onions, chopped
Avocado and Radish Salsa
- 1 avocado
- 3 radishes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- Juice of 1/2 lime, or to taste
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
How to make it 1 hour, 15 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 494
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Sodium: 393mg
- Carbs: 58g
- Protein: 30g
- Fiber: 8g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.