IngredientsNumber of servings: 6 tostadas
- 3 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make it 20 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 141
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: trace
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Sodium: 347mg
- Carbs: 25g
- Protein: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.