Pair these minis with any dry rosé or red sparkling wine, such as blanc de noirs, rosé sparkling shiraz or Lambrusco.
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 12 fresh mint leaves, snipped in ribbons
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ras al hanout
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt, like Tony Cachere’s or Lawry’s
- 4 prepared soft rolls, like pan de sal, split cross wise
- Small jar roasted red peppers
How to make it
Visit thebubblygirl.com for more champagne recipes and tips
From The Bubbly Bar: Champagne & Sparkling Wine Cocktails for Every Occasion (Clarkson Potter, $16.99)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.