- cook 3 min
- serves 6
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbs. roughly chopped dill
- 2 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbs. dry mustard powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3-by-1-in. strips
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1 tbs. kosher salt
- 1 tbs. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dry mustard powder
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups finely ground fresh breadcrumbs or panko
- Canola oil, for frying
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.