- prep 20 min cook 6 min
- serves 8
Side dishes that feature a wide variety of vegetables also feature a wide variety of essential nutrients and protective antioxidants.
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 serrano chiles or jalapeño chiles, seeded and thinly sliced diagonally
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound snow peas
- 1 Japanese eggplant, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, stems removed and caps cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 3 small heads baby bok choy, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup loosely packed basil leaves, cut into thin shreds
How to make it Under 30 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 78
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- Sodium: 128mg
- Carbs: 9g
- Protein: 3g
- Fiber: 4g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.