Use miniature M&Ms (green are fun) to make the irises in these monster eyes and begin with very soft butter, or the ingredients will be difficult to blend. Mound the eyeballs into a bowl for serving, or lay them out on a tray in a row after unblinking row.
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1 (1-pound) package confectioners’ sugar (about 4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons solid vegetable shortening
- 1 (3-ounce) package miniature M&Ms
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.