These rich snacks are filled with a creamy homemade mousse. Prepare them for your little goblins this Halloween.
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- 1 package (4 3/4 ounces) chocolate ice cream sugar cones
- Halloween sprinkles
- 12 thin chocolate wafers (2 1/4-inch diameter)
How to make it 25 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.