- prep 30 min cook 60 min
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, cut up
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 5 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups White Chocolate Ganache
- 12 walnut halves
How to make it 2 hours, 40 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.