- ½ cup dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1¼ cups frozen baby lima beans
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large parsnip (about 8 ounces), thinly sliced
- 1 small head green cabbage (1½ pounds), shredded (about 8 cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
How to make it minutes
Healthy Cooking Tip
Cabbage and mushrooms, two phytochemical-rich foods, team up in this hearty winter soup. Serve with thin dark rye or pumpernickel toast.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.