This traditional side dish will be a hit at any outdoor party or picnic.
- 1 1/2 pounds new or small red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 eggs
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.