- prep 20 min cook 42 min
- serves 4
- 4 medium-size potatoes (about 11⁄3 pounds total), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seeds (optional)
- 11⁄2 cups low-fat (1% milkfat) milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
How to make it 1 hour, 2 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 228
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Sodium: 288mg
- Carbs: 38g
- Protein: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.