This can be made in the classic style or as a frittata in an individual cast-iron skillet. Great for breakfast or serve with a side salad for a light dinner.
- 3 large organic eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1 cup sliced wild mushrooms such as oyster, cremini, blue foot, morel, or enoki
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped herbs, such as thyme, parsley, marjoram
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 490
- Fat: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 640mg
- Sodium: 420mg
- Carbs: 21g
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 29g
- Fiber: 1g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.