- prep 10 min
- serves 4
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 cups watercress, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 5 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 thick slices rye bread
- 2 cans (7 ounces each) sardines packed in olive oil, drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Garnish: several whole fresh chives
How to make it 10 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 453
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 147mg
- Sodium: 1,021mg
- Carbs: 37g
- Protein: 31g
- Fiber: 5g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.