- prep 20 min cook 16 min
A quick flash in the pan with a little heart-healthy oil is all it takes to create a colorful and vegetable-filled tasty beef stir-fry.
Healthy Cooking Tip
Peanuts add extra crunch and are a good source of protein, niacin, phosphorus, and potassium.
- 12 ounces shoulder or round steak, well-trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch/1-cm) cubes
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallion
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch/3.5-cm lengths
- 8 ounces mini multicolored bell peppers or 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips (1/4-inch/0.5-cm wide)
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 47 mg
- Sodium: 341 mg
- Carbs: 17 g
- Protein: 23 g
- Fiber: 4 g
How to make it 36 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.