Flank steak is a low-fat source of protein. This super-fast stir fry is perfect for any night of the week.
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice-wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons chili-garlic sauce or hot red pepper sauce
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¾ pound flank steak, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced onion (1 medium)
- 1 pound broccoli crowns, cut into 2-centimetre (1-inch) florets (4 cups)
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 2- × 5-millimetre (¼ -inch) slivers
- ¼ cup water
- Calories: 247
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 34 mgX
- Sodium: 655 mg
- Carbs: 17 g
- Protein: 25 g
- Fiber: 3 g
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.