- prep 10 min cook 10 min
- serves 4
Stir-frying is a super-quick cooking method that seals in all the Flavors of the ingredients. Here, tender chicken and lightly scrambled eggs are cooked with chili, fish sauce and lots of garlic.
Healthy Cooking Tip
Look out for packs of ready-prepared stir-fry vegetables that contain bok choy, water chestnuts, peppers, bamboo shoots, broccoli and carrots for this dish.
- 200-250g dried medium rice noodles
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2-4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 red or green Thai chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 12 ounces skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into thin slices
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 7 ounces bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, or to taste
- 2 tbsp fish sauce, or to taste
- 1 tbsp lime juice, plus lime halves to serve (optional)
- Crushed chili flakes, to taste (optional)
- 1 bunch of fresh chives, snipped
- 1 ounce roasted peanut halves
How to make it 10 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.