- prep 10 min
- serves 8
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 15oz container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 (1-cup vol each) 4-inch diameter mini-pie crusts (graham cracker or shortbread)
- Whipped cream
- Dried banana chips, crushed
- White chocolate, shaved (optional for garnish)
How to make it 2 hours, 10 minutes
Serving tip: Instead of mini crusts you can serve in a martini or other cocktail glass.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.