IngredientsNumber of servings: Serves 2
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 2 tablespoons plain panko or 1 tablespoon fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- Orange wedges (optional)
How to make it
Entire cookbooks can be downloaded for free on the Diabetes Care Club website at www.diabetescareclub.com.
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 351
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Sodium: 196mg
- Carbs: 11g
- Protein: 41g
- Fiber: 3g
- Carb Choices: 1
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.