- prep 10 min cook 30 min
- serves 4
Eating sweet peppers can help reduce your risk of stroke because they’re rich in vitamin C.
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced roasted red bell peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds or dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ounce reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 ounce Gruyère or Jarlsberg cheese, shredded (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 whole-wheat pita breads (4 inches)
- 8 teaspoons bottled tomato sauce or pizza sauce
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
How to make it 40 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 137
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 475mg
- Carbs: 23g
- Protein: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
Vegetables for Vitalitybuy NOW$19.97
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.