Filling broiled peppers with healthy chili is great idea for a dish the whole family will love.
IngredientsNumber of servings: Serves 4
- 8 poblano peppers
- 1 pkg. (20 oz.) lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8-3/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 Tbsp. minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 tsp. adobo sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.