- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 package (12 ounces) light pork breakfast sausage links
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 147
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Sodium: 531mg
- Carbs: 14g
- Protein: 11g
- Fiber: 0g
Diabetic Exchanges: 1 meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.