- prep 35 min cook 15 min
- serves 6
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick, about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (11 ounces) salsa
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- Sliced ripe olives and green onions
How to make it 50 minutes
Healthy Cooking Tip
When cutting or seeding hot peppers, use rubber or plastic gloves to protect your hands. Avoid touching your face.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.