SECRET INGREDIENT: pepperoni
Vitamin-rich kale tastes great teamed with sausage, potatoes, and kidney beans. Traditional Portuguese soups include linguiça, a hard-to-find smoked sausage flavored with paprika. Ours uses a mixture of Italian sausage and pepperoni available in any supermarket.
- prep 15 min cook 45 min
- serves 6
- 4 ounces spicy turkey sausage or Italian sausage, casings removed, if necessary
- 1 1/2 ounces sliced pepperoni, slivered
- 1 large yellow onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 8 ounces kale, thick stems removed and leaves sliced, or 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen kale, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 12 ounces red potatoes, halved and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red-pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups cooked or canned red kidney beans, cannellini beans, or chickpeas, rinsed and drained if canned
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make it 1 hour
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.