- prep 45min cook 35min
- serves 4
- 1 pound small all-purpose potatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 pounds pumpkin
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 10 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 small sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 beefsteak tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, stalks discarded
- 12 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh white bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
How to make it 1 hour, 20 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 480
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 370mg
- Carbs: 53g
- Protein: 30g
- Fiber: 6g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.