- prep 60 min cook 60 min
- serves 6-8
The taste of homemade gnocchi with this elegant sauce makes the extra work worth the effort.
- 3 ½ pounds baking potatoes
- 2 2/3 cups all purpose/plain flour
- 1 ½ ounces dried mushrooms, soaked in water for 15 minutes
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
How to make it
How to make sauce
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.