- prep 15min cook 30min
- serves 4
A vibrant, golden yellow vegetarian risotto that looks good, tastes wonderful and is packed with healthy beta-carotene and fiber. The mozzarella added right at the end melts into creamy goodness. Serve with a crisp green leaf salad.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup (200 g) risotto rice
- 1 small pumpkin or 1 small butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 large fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- pinch of saffron threads
- 3 ½ cups low-sodium or homemade vegetable stock, hot
- 3/4 cup (150 g) frozen corn kernels
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1/3 cup (50 g) pumpkin seeds
How to make it 45 minutes
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.