- 3 jarred roasted red peppers,drained
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (eyeball it)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), eyeball it
- 12 ounces fresh lump crabmeat (from the seafood counter)
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay
- 2 celery ribs from the heart, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of tarragon, leaves stripped from stems and chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 4 sandwich-size English muffins, split
- Unsalted butter, softened, for buttering
- 2 cups watercress, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Gruyère cheese (about 8 ounces)
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.