- 2 1/2 pounds swordfish steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- Zest of 2 lemons, 1 lemon juiced and 1 cut into wedges after zesting
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley (a couple of generous handfuls)
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), for liberal drizzling (1/3 to 1/2 cup)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 bunches of arugula, coarsely chopped
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.