- 6 slices of smoked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), 3 turns of the pan, plus more for drizzling
- 2 yellow onions, 1/4 finely chopped and 1 3/4 thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (eyeball it)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (eyeball it)
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning, such as McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning (a palmful)
- 4 crusty poppy seed or plain kaiser rolls, split
- 4 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup steak sauce, such as A1 or Lea & Perrins
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.