- 1 1/4 pounds ground chicken or lamb
- 2 tablespoons mild or hot curry paste
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning, such as McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning (a palmful)
- 2 pinches of ground cinnamon or ground cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin (half a palmful)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander (half a palmful)
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- A generous handful of cilantro or flat-leaf parsley
- A generous handful of mint
- 4 leaves of Bibb or Boston lettuce, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 4 pita rounds
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.