- 2 pounds fresh tuna steak, cut into chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- One 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 to 4 tablespoons dark soy sauce, such as tamari (eyeball it)
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (eyeball it)
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning blend, such as Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick (a palmful)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or peanut oil
- 1/2 pound shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- Coarse salt
- 4 sesame kaiser rolls, split
- 1/4 cup prepared wasabi mustard, such as Stonewall Kitchen brand, plus extra for serving (optional)
- Red or green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup mango chutney (found in the condiment or international foods aisle), plus extra for serving) (optional)
- Pickled ginger, for serving
- Root vegetable chips, for serving
How to make it
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.