- 1/4 pound pancetta, thick cut, chopped into small bits (Italian cured pork, ask at deli counter)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 pound combined ground beef, pork and veal
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup good-quality dry red wine
- 1 cup prepared beef stock, paper container or canned
- 2 (32-ounce) cans chunky style crushed tomatoes
- Handful chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon (a couple of pinches) allspice or cinnamon
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 2 pounds penne rigate, cooked al dente
- Grated Pecorino Romano, as an accompaniment
- Fresh, crusty bread, for mopping
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.