- prep 15min cook 45min
- serves 2
- 4 slices bread, cut into 1-inch cubes, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 teaspoon butter
How to make it
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 682
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 376mg
- Sodium: 729mg
- Carbs: 85g
- Protein: 22g
- Fiber: 4g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.