- 2 bone-in whole chicken breasts, halved
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about 3 ears)
- 3 cups packed arugula
- 1 1/2 tsp. coarsely chopped fresh oregano
- About 1/2 cup Whole Citrus Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 oz. Pecorino cheese
How to make it
Adapted from The Tra Vigne Cookbook by Michael Chiarello with Penelope Wisner (Chronicle Books)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.