- prep 10 min cook 60 min
- serves 4
Roast baby lamb with potatoes is a traditional dish at Easter in most parts of Italy.
- Shoulder of baby lamb (with some loin attached), about 2 1/4 pounds
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and cut in half
- 4 to 6 sprigs fresh rosemary, divided
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds roasting potatoes
How to make it 1 hour, 10 minutes
Healthy Cooking Tip
Serve with a dry red wine, like Cerveteri Rosso.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.