- prep 20 min cook 60 min
- serves 4
- 1 small butternut squash (about 1 pound), peeled, seeded, and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 red onions, cut into large chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks, thickly sliced
- 6 ounces asparagus spears, cut across in half
- 10 ounces rigatoni or penne
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup sharp reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons coarse mustard
- Salt and pepper
How to make it 1 hour, 20 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 476
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Sodium: 223mg
- Carbs: 82g
- Protein: 22g
- Fiber: 6g
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.