- prep 35 min cook 60 min
- serves 12
- 1 medium Italian eggplant (12 ounces), peeled, trimmed, and cut lengthwise into slabs 3/8-inch thick
- 12 ounces zucchini (3 to 4 medium), trimmed and cut lengthwise into slabs 3/8-inch thick
- 2 red bell peppers, flesh cut top to bottom from cores to make 4 slabs of flesh from each pepper
- 8 whole garlic cloves, skins left on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked (about 12 ounces)
- 1 jar (24 ounces) low-sodium tomato basil sauce
- 3 cups (24 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
How to make it 1 hour, 35 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 355
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Sodium: 535mg
- Carbs: 38g
- Protein: 22g
- Fiber: 5g
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.