- 1 unbaked store-bought pie pastry (9 in./22.5 cm)
- 1 small (12 oz./350 g) butternut squash, peeled
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/4-in. (0.5-cm)-thick slices
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/4-in. (0.5-cm)-thick slices
- 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt 1/4 cup (25 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp. chopped basil
- 1 jar (6 oz./150 g) roasted red peppers, drained and cut
How to make it
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.