- prep 10 min
- serves 1
Low-fat fruit and herb dressing you can customize with your choice of herbs.
- 1 tablespoon powdered fruit pectin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried herb (oregano, basil, thyme, tarragon, savory, or dill weed)
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salad greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots or vegetables of your choice
How to make it 10 minutes
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 13
- Fat: trace
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- Carbs: 3g
- Protein: trace
Diabetic Exchange: Free
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.