- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup pink grapefruit segments, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup orange segments, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
How to make it
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine salsa ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Drain and discard marinade. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting grill.
Place salmon, skin side down, on grill.
Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with the citrus salsa. Serves 4.