- 2 medium fennel bulbs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbs. unsalted butter
- 2 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 cup canned chicken broth
- 4 chicken breast halves with bones and skin (about 3 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes or 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
How to make it
“ SARA MOULTON’S EVERYDAY FAMILY DINNERS,” COPYRIGHT © 2010 BY SARA MOULTON ENTERPRISES, INC., IS PUBLISHED AT $35 BY SIMON & SCHUSTER, 1230 AVE. OF THE AMERICAS, NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10020 PHOTO: JAMIE TIAMPO
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.