- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 2 tbs. sesame oil
- 2 tbs. dry sherry
- 1 tbs. minced shallot
- 1 tbs. minced scallions, white and green parts
- 1 tbs. minced peeled lemongrass stalks
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs. partially frozen sirloin strip steak, fat trimmed, 2½ to 3 in. thick (see note)
- 6 lemongrass stalks, peeled and trimmed to ¼-in. diameter, then cut into twelve 6-in. pieces
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbs. sunflower or canola oil
How to make it
Healthy Cooking Tip
The steak should be 2½ to 3 inches thick so that when it’s sliced, the pieces will be wide enough to wrap around the lemongrass stalk. Partially freezing the meat will make it easier to slice. Put the meat in the freezer about an hour before you plan to slice it.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.